With over a billion users, YouTube is the second largest website in the world behind Google. 400 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute, with nearly 5 billion videos watched every day.
Given these staggering numbers, it’s no wonder that people are looking for ways to get their videos seen by as many people as possible. One popular method is to buy YouTube views. But how does it work? And is it effective? Let’s take a closer look.
What are YouTube Views, and what do they do for a video?
YouTube views are simply a metric that shows how many times a video has been watched. The more views a video has, the more popular it is considered to be. This popularity can have a number of benefits for both the individual uploader and the company or brand they represent.
How to buy
There are a number of companies that will sell you YouTube views. The prices can vary depending on factors such as the number of views you’re looking to purchase, and whether or not you want those views to come from real, human users or from bots or “sock puppet” accounts.
1. Do your research
The first step to buying YouTube views is to do your research. There are a lot of companies out there that claim to be able to provide you with the views you need, but not all of them are created equal. You’ll want to read reviews and compare pricing before making a decision.
2. Set a budget
Once you’ve done your research, you’ll need to set a budget for your purchase. Keep in mind that the price per view can vary depending on the company you choose and the package you select.
3. Opt for the right package
Once you’ve set a budget, it’s time to select a package. Most companies offer a variety of packages, so you’ll need to decide how many views you need and what price point you’re comfortable with.
4. Enter your payment information
Once you’ve selected a package, you’ll need to enter your payment information. This is typically done through a secure checkout process on the company’s website.
5. Wait for the views to be delivered
After you’ve made your purchase, all that’s left to do is wait for the views to be delivered. This typically happens within 24-48 hours but may take longer, depending on the size of your order.
6. Check your analytics
Once the views have been delivered, it’s important to check your analytics to make sure they’ve had the desired effect. You should see an uptick in both views and engagement (likes, comments, shares, etc.). If not, you may want to consider purchasing more views or trying a different company.
7. Enjoy your increased popularity!
Last but not least, enjoy your newfound popularity! With more YouTube views come more opportunities for success. Whether you use your increased visibility to further your career or just have some fun, make sure to enjoy the ride!
- There are two main benefits to buying YouTube views: an increase in traffic and improved SEO ranking.
- More views mean more people are watching your videos, which can lead to increased traffic on your website or blog if you include links back to your other content.
- Better SEO ranking is achieved because YouTube’s algorithm considers popularity when deciding where to rank videos in search results.
- In other words, if your video is getting more views than other videos on similar topics, it’s likely to show up higher in search results.
What to look for when buying
When you’re looking at different companies that sell YouTube views, there are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind in order to make sure you’re getting quality views that will actually be beneficial to your channel.
- First, check out the company’s reviews and see what other customers have said about their experience.
- Second, make sure they’re offering real human views from active accounts; avoid companies that use bots or sock puppet accounts, as these will likely get your channel banned by YouTube.
- Finally, compare pricing and find a company that offers competitive rates without sacrificing quality.
How to tell if your views are fake or not
If you suspect that the company you’ve purchased views from may be using bots or sock puppets rather than real human viewers, there are a few ways you can check.
- First, take a look at the comments on your videos; if they seem fake or irrelevant, they probably are.
- You can also check out the subscribers of the accounts that have left comments; if they’re all new accounts with no activity other than commenting on your video, that’s another red flag.
- Finally, see if any of the users who have viewed your video have also subscribed to your channel; if not, that could be an indication that they’re not real viewers.
Tips for increasing your video’s viewership organically
While buying YouTube views can give your channel and its videos a boost, organic growth is still the best way to build a sustainable following on YouTube (and anywhere else online). So what are some tips for organically growing your viewership?
- First, make sure your titles are attention-grabbing and descriptive; this will help them show up higher in search results.
- Second, create thumbnail images that stand out and accurately reflect the content of your video; again, this will help with searchability.
- Finally, promote your videos across all of your social media channels, share them with friends and family, and collaborate with other YouTubers in order to reach new audiences.
When do you need to buy Youtube Views?
- When your video is not getting enough organic views.
- When you want to give your video a boost in the algorithm.
- When you want to increase your chances of being featured on the YouTube homepage or in the suggested videos section.
- When you want to increase your chances of being featured in a YouTube trending video.
- When you want to increase your chances of being featured in a YouTube ad.
- When you want to increase your social proof and credibility.
- When you want to make money from YouTube ads.
By following these tips (and avoiding shortcuts like buying views), you’ll be on your way to building a successful YouTube channel organically!