If you’d like to find out who you have unfollowed on Instagram There are two methods to accomplish this: manually or using an application from a third-party.
The Facebook-owned Instagram is among the largest photo sharing platforms and boasts more than one billion active users per month. It’s like Twitter in that you can connect with users and let them follow you.
If you’ve made your profile private, only people who follow you can see the content and pictures posted by you. You receive an email when someone asks to follow you through Instagram and you are able to decide to accept or deny the request. To safeguard the privacy of its users, Instagram does not notify you when someone has removed you.
Who has removed you from your Instagram followers? Instagram
- The first thing you need to do is visit your profile, then click “Followers”.
- Then, you can search by name to determine whether they’re being followed by you, or not.
- Another option is to visit the profile of the person and then click on Follow.
- You can look up your name in the search results to determine if they’re following you or not.
It’s not always feasible to use using the method that is manual. If you have a lot of followers, it might not be straightforward to figure out who has unfollowed you using this method. FollowMeter
FollowMeter is an analytics application that allows you to analyse the performance of your Instagram account.
- Install FollowMeter on your Android and iOS devices.
- Launch the app, and then log in with your Instagram account.
- After the app has finished the process of analyzing your account, it can access lots of data.
- To see who has did not follow you, click the first tab located in the lower left corner.
- Click on Unfollowers’.
- You can also see who doesn’t follow you by clicking’Not following your back’.
- To discover people who follow you, but to whom you don’t follow back, simply click “You’re not following me back’.