Social media has penetrated more than half of the world’s population. Moreover, users spend about 2 hours and 27 minutes daily on social media.
The social media landscape has seen a dramatic change in the past few years. It has become a major part of marketing strategies for businesses.
Do you want to promote your business on social media?
If yes, partner with professionals providing the best social media marketing services because social media marketing is more than posting random pictures.
Top 5 social media platforms based on monthly active users (MAU)
- Facebook – 2.85 billion MAU
- YouTube – 2.6 billion MAU
- Whatsapp – 2.44 billion MAU
- Instagram – 1.39 billion MAU
- Tik Tok – 1 billion MAU
Social media marketing tips
Rightly categorise your business page
After creating your business page on Facebook, it is time to put it into the most relevant category. Facebook offers six options to choose from:
- Local business or place
- Company, organisation, or institution
- Brand or product
- Artist, band, or public figure
- Cause or community
As social media platforms are highly visual, adding high-quality profile pictures, cover images, and product images are necessary.
You can add your brand logo as your profile picture and creatively showcase what you do in the cover image.
Select a CTA button
Facebook offers a CTA button for every business page, and you can choose from the most suitable option.
- Sign Up
- Shop Now
- Book Now
- Contact Us
- Use App
- Watch video
- Play game
You can connect and add your landing page, application, video, or other conversion option.
If it is difficult to find the balance between promotional and informational content to post on Facebook, then post:
- Original/insightful content – 70%
- Posts according to audience’s interest – 20%
- Promotional content – 10%
While creating content, it is essential to use catchy and engaging graphics, which a professional graphic design agency can provide.
Create a channel layout and organise content
- Use a colour that goes with your brand’s colour palette
- Showcase what your offer clearly
- Create content consistently
- Write a catchy YouTube title and add keywords
- Create correct YouTube thumbnails
- Boost brand awareness by adding your business logo
Boost traffic with YouTube SEO
- Write clear and engaging descriptions
- Add captions to your video
- Optimise YouTube tags by adding keywords
Create a great YouTube video
- Create video opening to retain viewers
- Add a clear call to actions
70% of users have purchased a product after seeing it in a YouTube advertisement. Hence, to generate more sales hire a renowned social media agency in London.
- Add relevant and clear information to your business profile
- Utilise messaging tools like ‘away message,’ ‘greeting message,’ and ‘quick replies’
- Label your messages to keep track
- Promote your business through stories
- Create groups to market your products or services
- Broadcast important information and festival greetings
Use Instagram marketing tools
Instagram allows you to gain insights into statistics like engagement data, impressions, and others.
You can also break down demographics based on gender, age, location, and the most active hours. The major benefit is that these analytics tools are free of cost.
Post product teasers
If you are more persuasive, people might leave your page. Hence, product teasers are a great way to promote your products.
You can also offer discounts, conduct giveaways, and provide complimentary goodies to attract more customers.
Create sponsored ads
Instagram ads are the best platform because you can adjust and set your ad budget. In addition, you can promote your services as a photo, video, carousel, stories, or stories canvas.
You can promote your products to the targeted audience and boost your reach with sponsored ads. Moreover, to make the best of this feature, hire an experienced social media agency in London.
Take benefit from influencer marketing
Influencer marketing has seen a noticeable change during the pandemic. Moreover, people strongly believe the opinions of influencers before buying any product.
For that, it is critical to identify the right influencer that suits your niche. You can gain more potential customers and boost your sales in a short period.
Create a balanced hashtag pool
Hashtags expose your brand to more customers through Instagram’s Explore page. Instagram allows the use of 30 hashtags in a single post, but you can find your optimum number to use by experimenting.
Create a balanced hashtag pool by incorporating location, branded, event, and product-specific hashtags.
- Tik Tok prioritises content based on its popularity and number of views. Hence, it is critical to use trending hashtags in your posts.
- You should find a balance between promotional and entertaining posts to build a connection with potential prospects.
- With Tik Tok’s creator marketplace, you can find experts from different backgrounds. They can help create relevant videos, entertain the audience, and retain them.
- Make videos in 9:16 video format so that users can see in portrait mode, which they prefer.
- You can add clickable CTA in your ads to drive more conversions.
- In Tik Tok marketing, time is everything. Tik Tok considers videos between 21 to 34 seconds effective.
- Include a sense of humour to engage with audiences effectively.
Social media marketing has so much power and can deliver tremendous results for your business. However, managing several social media platforms can be a challenge that can be solved by an agency that provides efficient and results-driven social media marketing services.
In addition, social media marketing can aid in your SEO and for that, it is beneficial to hire a company providing the best SEO services in London.