An Android TV box is one of the best investments you can make if you are looking to stream movies and shows on your television. It will allow you to enjoy a wide range of content from your television, including movie streaming channels and even live streaming services. However, setting up an Android TV box for the first time is not always easy.
READ MORE-How to begin disney plus via disneyplus.com login/begin
Requirements of Installation Android TV
- A TV with an HDMI port.
- An internet connection, either wired or wireless (either ethernet cable or Wi-Fi).
- A Wireless internet connection is recommended for best performance and speed.
- The latest version of the Android TV app from the Google Play Store is installed on your device.
- Best Ways to setup Android TV
Using Android Phone
Here are the steps to set up Android TV Using an Android Phone:
- Open Google Play Store app on your Android phone and search for “Android TV”.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Now setup your Android Tv device by following the instructions on your phone’s screen.
- To start with, turn on your TV and select the HDMI input.
- Now, press and hold the Home button on your remote control until you see the Android TV logo on the screen.
- Next, connect your remote to your phone using Bluetooth or a cable. The instructions will vary based on the device you are using and the Android TV remote model.
- Connect your Android TV device to the same network as your computer.
- Download and install Google Home on your computer.
- Open Google Home and sign in with the same account you use on your Android TV device.
- Click on Get started in the top right corner of Google Home and select Set up new device under Set up a new product or service option.
- Select Set up a new device and then choose Other when asked how you want to set up your Android TV device (this will be the only option if you’re setting up an Android TV for the first time).
- Select Connect directly from my phone or tablet, then select See all options at the bottom of the screen to see all available devices for setup.
How to Set Up Your Android TV Using a Hotspot?
- Connect your Android TV to the Internet.
- Download and install the app on your phone or tablet.
- Open the app on your phone or tablet. If you’re prompted, select Allow when prompted to allow the app to access your location information.
- Tap Next again, then tap Agree, and finally tap Next once more to proceed with the setup process of Android TV com Setup Guide Using Hotspot.
In the end, using this setup guide you can update and restore your device when necessary. These steps allow you to easily set up your device for optimal use. This will help owners recover data files after later factory resetting or realize how to do an Android TV Com Setup for their own personal use.
If you want to get more info about Android.com Tv Setup Guide, then visit my website, Assistkeys
Also Read this post:- https://xbodeusa.com/how-to-see-an-unsent-message-on-messenger/